Terms and conditions
Access and terms & conditions
- All passes are recorded and aligned to the signed contract and aspect of the show. Any conversations via email or telephone cannot be taken as confirmation of additional passes. Additional passes can be purchased at the advised rate stated in your contract.
Purpose of the exhibition stand and sharing
- The stand shall only be used for displaying and demonstrating the products and/or services listed in the Exhibition/Sponsorship Contract. The said contract must contain the details of all companies and entities represented by the Sponsor/Exhibitor whose products are to be shown or whose services are to be referred to on the exhibition stand or branded at the event.
- The Sponsor/Exhibitor shall not sub-let, cede, assign or in any way dispose of, or alienate the stand, any portion thereof, or any of its rights granted under this agreement to any person, firm or other legal entity unless agreed to in writing by the organiser.
- Under NO circumstances will the sharing of exhibition stands be allowed unless prior notification to the organisers and written approval has been obtained. The stand holder is the company responsible for signature of the Exhibitor Acceptance Agreement with the organisers.
Liability and insurance
- Neither the organiser, nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the exhibitor or the exhibitor’s employees or property from any cause whatsoever.
- Under no circumstances will the organiser be liable for lost profits or other incidental or consequential damages.
- Exhibitors shall obtain, at their own expense, adequate insurance against any such injury, loss or damage.
- The organiser shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, acts of God, or any other cause beyond its control.
- Anyone visiting, viewing or otherwise participating in the exhibitor’s exhibit is deemed to be the invitee or licensee of the exhibitor, rather than the invitee or licensee of the organiser.
- The organiser shall not be liable for any injury whatsoever to the property of the exhibitor or to the persons conducting or otherwise participating in the conduct of the exhibit or to invitees or guests of the exhibitor. The exhibitor assumes full responsibility and/or liability for the actions of its agents, employees or independent contractors, whether acting within or without the scope of their authority and agrees to hold harmless the organiser and the exhibit hall from responsibility or liability resulting directly or indirectly, or jointly, from other causes which arise because of the actions or omissions of its agents, employees or independent contractors, whether within or without the scope of their authority.
- There is no other agreement or warranty between the exhibitor and the organiser except as set forth in this document.
- The rights of the organiser under this contract shall not be deemed waived except as specifically stated in writing and signed by an authorised officer of the organiser.
Security and insurance
- The exhibitor is solely and fully responsible for the exhibit and material and should insure the exhibit against loss or damage from any causes whatsoever. All property of an exhibitor is understood to remain in its care, custody, and control in transit to or from or within the confines of the exhibit hall.
- The organiser reserves the right, should any rented exhibitor’s space remain unoccupied on the opening day, or should any space be forfeited due to failure to make proper payment, to rent said space to any other exhibitor, or use said space in any other manner the organiser feels necessary.
- This clause shall not be construed as affecting the obligation of the exhibitor to pay the full amount, specified in his contract for space rental should the organiser not resell the space. When space application is assigned, the exhibitor is liable for full payment.
Fulfilment of contract
- In case the hall is damaged or destroyed by fire, the elements or by any other cause, or if circumstances shall make it impossible for the organiser to permit an exhibitor or exhibitors to occupy the space assigned during any part of the whole of the period covered, then during such circumstances Dmg Events and the venue management will not be liable for the fulfilment of this contract as to the delivery of space and the exhibitor will be reimbursed a proportionate share of the space rental.
Use of music during exhibition
- It shall be the responsibility of any exhibitor wishing to play music in their display to secure any necessary music licensing agreements and fee payments with the appropriate agencies. The organiser bears no responsibility for any legal action, fines, litigation, etc. incurred by exhibitors who have not obtained said agreements and/or made said fee payments.
Moving pictures, sound devices and lighting
- If moving pictures are used, the exhibitor agrees to comply with requirements for the operation of the equipment. Sound movies will be permitted if tuned to conversational level and if not objectionable to neighbouring exhibitors.
- If loudspeakers or sound devices are used, they should be tuned to conversational level and must not be objectionable to neighbouring exhibitors. The organiser reserves the right to restrict the use of glaring lights or objectionable lighting effects.
Delivery and removal during show
- Under no circumstances will the delivery or removal of any portion of an exhibit be permitted during the show hours without permission first being secured in writing from the organiser. Exhibitors shall indemnify and hold harmless the hotel and its servicing agents from all liability (damage or accident) which might ensue from any cause resulting from or connected with transportation, placing, removal or display of exhibits.
Taxes and licenses
- Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any licenses, permits or approvals required under local or national law applicable to their activity at the exhibition. Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any tax identification numbers and paying all taxes, license fees or other charges that shall become due to any governmental authority in connection with their activities at the exhibition.
- All matters not covered in these conditions are subject to the decision of the exhibition organiser and all exhibitors must abide by decisions made by the organ